The aim of the Eastern Locality Public Reference Group is to steer, guide, comment and monitor the development and effectiveness of health and social care services provided for the communities within the Eastern Locality. This group involves lay members and patient representatives in targeted work for specific areas.
The Group’s objectives are to:
- Gather information and views about health and social care provision in the Eastern Locality area.
- Assess local health and social care needs (as separate from wants and demands) to inform local delivery.
- Actively participate in local management, planning and development of services
- Disseminate information about health and social care matters to the local communities via The Group Representatives.
- Obtain feedback on specific health and social care matters from as diverse a cross section of the Eastern Locality area population as possible and ensures that these are considered and represented appropriately.
Membership: Please click here to view the lay members and patient representatives for Eastern Devon.