As interest in the work of the collaborative has multiplied, its structure has been changed to enable more people to contribute to its work; details of the structure and work plan is available in the links below.
The vision of the collaborative is that:
- People living in care homes will have the same opportunities to live a good quality, healthy life as part of their community
- People will feel at home and have a voice
- People will be able to have fun and enjoy life
- People will have a care and support plan that describes their needs and those needs are met by someone who understands them and is able to meet them
- People working in care homes will feel valued as part of the whole health and social care system.
Please click on the links below for further information.