- Cuts, grazes and wounds
- Sprains, strains, muscle or joint injury
- Broken bones (fractures),
- Skin complaint – bite or sting (including human bites), unexplained rash or even severe sunburn
- Minor infection which needs treating
- Emergency contraception
- Minor head injury
- Eye problems, such as minor eye infections, scratches or something that is stuck in your eye.
No appointment is needed and assessments are carried out by experienced NHS nurses who provide a skilled, safe and caring service.
NHS walk-in centres are open and available to anyone who can normally access NHS services.
There are two WICs in Exeter, they are:
- Sidwell Street Walk-In Centre
- Monday – Saturday 8am – 4pm, Sunday 10am – 4pm.
- Wonford RD&E Walk-In Centre
- Open 7 days a week – 7am – 10pm.
Click on the link below for more information: