Healthy People is NHS Northern, Eastern and Western Devon Clinical Commissioning Group's newsletter for stakeholders and the public.
Published monthly, it covers:
- What's new in the local NHS,
- How people can get involved,
- Updates from partner organisations.
To read previous editions of Healthy People, click on the images below.
If you would like this newsletter in easy read or another language please contact us.
If you would like to receive our newsletter by email, please contact us so we can add you to the distribution list.
Healthy People - April 2018
1. No place like home - Thumbs up for new way of working one year on
2. Pharmacy opening hours over May bank holidays
3. Investment in Plymouth GP services
4. New mental health facilities in Exeter
Healthy People - March 2018
1. Pharmacies can people's pains this Easter
2. CCGs' Yellow Card scheme wins national award
3. Health and care staff pull out all the stops to keep services running
4. Easter health advice
Click here to read older editions of Healthy People
Healthy People - February 2018
1. Up and running - Social prescribing at Budleigh Hub
2. What is an integrated Care System?
3. Be Clear on Cancer campaign for over 70s
4. Plymouth shining example of integration, says CQC