- Someone to explain how things work in the NHS
- Find you sources of advice
- Support and information
- Ask questions on your behalf
- To talk through what is worrying you
- Identify options to resolve things
- Take action for you if you choose
- Ongoing support during complex cases
- We take the messages about your experience
- Make sure these are used to prevent repeats of the poor elements
- Pass on your appreciation of the good ones
The NHS is a series of complicated organisations.
- We can help to coordinate the efforts to get things resolved across different agencies and healthcare providers
- We can get your messages to the right people, and help to influence change
- Join the puzzle pieces so you get the care that works for you
If you have an issue to resolve, we will try to help you get action without having to make a formal complaint, however a formal complaint maybe more appropriate and we can assist you with this.