They include (but are not limited to):
- Consultant-led treatment within a maximum of 18-weeks from referral for non-urgent conditions
- Maximum four-hour wait in A&E from arrival to admission
- Maximum seven day wait for follow-up after discharge from psychiatric in-patient care
- Being seen by a cancer specialist within a maximum of two weeks from GP referral where cancer is suspected
- Maximum 62-day wait from referral from an NHS cancer screening service to first treatment
- Patients waiting for a diagnostic test should have been waiting less than six weeks from referral
- Ambulance trusts to respond to 95 per cent of category A calls within 19 minutes of a request being made.